Food market place in Gariūnai
The food market in Gariūnai is the largest farmers' and food market in Lithuania and the Baltic Sea region. The marketplace opened in 2014 and from the very beginning of the opening invited farmers, craftsmen or sellers to sell their products produced, grown or brought there.
In the modern Food Market, shoppers can find fresh meat products, food products, fish, dairy products, bread, spices, sweets, confectionery, fruits, vegetables, alcoholic beverages.
Visitors who want to buy exceptional quality goods will be surprised. In the marketplace you can:
– in addition to the usual meat products, you can also purchase localy produced "Steam Meat" products;
– try Italian, Spanish and French wines specially transported from the exhibitions;
– fell the spirit of Italy and Spain and to buy food typical of these countries;
– to buy real Lithuanian spices;
– to enjoy real black Lithuanian bread and more.
We invite not only buyers to the Food Market, but also farmers / craftsmen / sellers who want to trade and can do this activity free of charge.
Follow news: facebook.com/maistoturgusgariunuose
Business park "Gariūnai" Gariūnų g. 70, Vilnius.
General information by phone:
Gariūnai motel (information and reservation):
Gariūnų g. 43a, Vilnius.
Phone number.: +370 698 51955
Retail space for rent:
Tents and pavilions: +370 611 11797
New building: +370 620 45483
Car market parking lots: +370 5 264 10 28
Apply for the rental of space fair / concert facilities email: firstname.lastname@example.orgALL CONTACTS